Thursday, March 28, 2013

Your Health – Your pH: How To Reverse Illness and Gain Vitality

**** of ***** Entree
I am always interested in books that deal with natural ways to deal with illness and positively affect your health. In taking care of myself, I try to consider the many aspects of health and the factors within the body, mind and soul that affect my health. One factor that I had never considered was pH, so this book offered a new direction for healing. This is a short but comprehensive look at the body’s pH factor and how its balance, neutral vs acidic, can indicate the beginning of health issues. It provides the reader with information about how to use resources like food, minerals, supplements, and even meditation to affect the pH balance. I found the book to be well written, full of information, well organized and helpful. I plan to go to the store tomorrow for Phase 1 of my own pH analysis and makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment